ESGE Days 2019
It is with great pleasure that ESGE invites you to submit your abstracts for ESGE Days 2019, our second congress taking place in Prague, April 4-6, 2019.
By opening the call for abstracts, ESGE wishes to engage with our participants, to open up a forum which offers authors the opportunity to discuss and disseminate their work on an international stage. ESGE Days encourages work that contains basic, clinical or translational research findings.
- All accepted abstracts published online in Endoscopy
- Travel grants awarded to authors of top abstracts
- Authors of top abstracts be invited to submit original articles to Endoscopy with priority processing
Submit your abstract under one of the following 8 categories via the website (www.esgedays.org/abstracts) before November 30, 2018 for your chance to actively contribute to ESGE Days 2019.
- Clinical Endoscopic Practice
- Stomach and small intestine
- Colon and rectum
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Pediatric endoscopy
- Endoscopic technology
Your ESGE Days Team